click to vote for us
vote weekly!
Ulrich and Helva's Cards Homepage Ulrich and Helva's Cards Homepage
AuctionSniper.com - AuctionSniper:  Your eBay sniping solution.

Locations of visitors to this page

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Discussion Thread

Subject Topic: Wheels Private Hangout Members Only Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Sundance on September/05/2007 at 4:56pm - IP Logged
View Sundance's Profile Search for other posts by Sundance Visit Sundance's Homepage Quote Sundance Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Sundance
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
40 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by rwwllms on September/05/2007

Oh another thing. This is just one topic thread we're using right now. You can create other threads within the Discussion Thread heading.

So if you want to start another Cops Gone Wild thread, go ahead.

naw...I will behave here since I am not goaded into crap...and just think...it was not a real lawman after all...it was the pelion peanut.

-----------------
Sundance
Warlocks MC
Columbia SC

Message posted by rwwllms on September/06/2007 at 5:43am - IP Logged
View rwwllms's Profile Search for other posts by rwwllms Quote rwwllms Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
rwwllms
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
September/11/2002
4813 Posts

By the way, please feel free to pop in at the Lounge forum and join us there. The people in there are a great bunch. We got Aussies, Brits (who happens to be an official Her Majesty's government tax man), Canadians, Lawyers, Telcom field tech, crotchety old men, and loose women (well, screw loose that is).

Message posted by chuck in lex,sc on September/06/2007 at 8:03pm - IP Logged
View chuck in lex,sc's Profile Search for other posts by chuck in lex,sc Quote chuck in lex,sc Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
chuck in lex,sc
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
20 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by rwwllms on September/06/2007

By the way, please feel free to pop in at the Lounge forum and join us there. The people in there are a great bunch. We got Aussies, Brits (who happens to be an official Her Majesty's government tax man), Canadians, Lawyers, Telcom field tech, crotchety old men, and loose women (well, screw loose that is).

anybody here hellooooo

-----------------
dangerously opinionated...

Message posted by rwwllms on September/06/2007 at 9:11pm - IP Logged
View rwwllms's Profile Search for other posts by rwwllms Quote rwwllms Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
rwwllms
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
September/11/2002
4813 Posts

Sorry Chuck. I can't always be on the computer. I do try to check in at least once an hour but I'm not always near a 'puter.

Message posted by chuck in lex,sc on September/06/2007 at 11:23pm - IP Logged
View chuck in lex,sc's Profile Search for other posts by chuck in lex,sc Quote chuck in lex,sc Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
chuck in lex,sc
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
20 Posts
no problem ron just trying to figure out what sundance found out ,this craps getting way outta hand ,i saw where sundance said he knew how he was doing it and i was trying to find out what he knew and what he found out from j brown,y'all do remember there is a spy in our crowed and she is pretty mad at me right now but she thinks he is so cool,and she is a member here,surprised she hasn't spoke up in here yet so your the mod so do want ya want but right now until we get this all figured out keep an eye out for she who must not be named !she is really tight with him.

-----------------
dangerously opinionated...

Message posted by Sundance on September/07/2007 at 8:09am - IP Logged
View Sundance's Profile Search for other posts by Sundance Visit Sundance's Homepage Quote Sundance Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Sundance
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
40 Posts
all of my email addresses seem to have been compromised and locked down by spamhuas.org. I have sent messages to my webhosting tech support to look into it. It seems they have cracked the clubs yahoo mail account too....I got a bulk mail message from "bridget bloom" using the yahoo address as a spoof.   they are getting to way out of hand. I think dumb redneck is not entirely true....they are on a mission.

-----------------
Sundance
Warlocks MC
Columbia SC

Message posted by rwwllms on September/07/2007 at 11:50am - IP Logged
rwwllms
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
September/11/2002
4813 Posts

Well, I can go ahead and lock her out. Can't keep her from lurking and reading though.  So on second thought, why not go ahead and leave her posting rights? She may feel like bragging and let some things slip that can be used against her.

I've seen where someone has somehow changed my ISP location to Pelion in Topix. My reaction to that is "so". Ain't a big deal to me. Not bothering me at all.

Right now I'm stuck in Lake City trying to get a printer to print. I'm heading home in about an hour whether or not it's fixed.

Message posted by Sundance on September/07/2007 at 3:42pm - IP Logged
Sundance
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
40 Posts
I talked with the tech support staff at the server farm in Ft. Lauderdale...some one went to exetremes to have my ip(s) blacklisted...so far it has been taken care of. I am staying out the fight for now...I do my fighting in the streets as necessary, this electronic fighting....well, I'd have to beat somebody in the head with a keyboard to get satisfaction...

I am not one to tell anyone to ban anyone....I figure I can evolve into a nightmare too. Lots of good reading out there on how to do it. The only problem is that it cuts into my motorcycle riding time....which I ain't gonna give up for this....winter is coming though.

-----------------
Sundance
Warlocks MC
Columbia SC

Message posted by rwwllms on September/07/2007 at 7:07pm - IP Logged
rwwllms
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
September/11/2002
4813 Posts

Yesterday and today when I got home from work my DSL was down. It came up after a couple of hours of leaving the modem unplugged yesterday. Today it didn't. Just got off the phone with tech support and they just got it back up for me (obviously) but they can't give me any explanations as to why it went down either time.

Message posted by Sundance on September/08/2007 at 8:13am - IP Logged
Sundance
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
40 Posts
the Jersey Girl should be making an appearance Ron....

-----------------
Sundance
Warlocks MC
Columbia SC