click to vote for us
vote weekly!
Ulrich and Helva's Cards Homepage Ulrich and Helva's Cards Homepage
AuctionSniper.com - AuctionSniper:  Your eBay sniping solution.

Locations of visitors to this page

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Discussion Thread

Subject Topic: Wheels Private Hangout Members Only Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by tmcnjgirl on September/13/2007 at 8:06pm - IP Logged
View tmcnjgirl's Profile Search for other posts by tmcnjgirl Visit tmcnjgirl's Homepage Quote tmcnjgirl Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
tmcnjgirl
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
September/08/2007
7 Posts

Okay boys, you know the rules.  Tag has been banned. 

I will however whip your butts in hopscotch, duck duck goose, or red light, green light.  I was also a mean jacks player.  LOL

Glad to have you back.

-----------------
NJGIRL

Message posted by Sundance on September/14/2007 at 2:53pm - IP Logged
View Sundance's Profile Search for other posts by Sundance Visit Sundance's Homepage Quote Sundance Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Sundance
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
40 Posts
duck??? duck???? WHAM!!!!!!!
I tried to tell ya...
red light not green light.........
quit playing with Jack.

-----------------
Sundance
Warlocks MC
Columbia SC

Message posted by tmcnjgirl on September/15/2007 at 7:28am - IP Logged
View tmcnjgirl's Profile Search for other posts by tmcnjgirl Visit tmcnjgirl's Homepage Quote tmcnjgirl Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
tmcnjgirl
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
September/08/2007
7 Posts
 How about  a game of dodge ball before they take that away from us too.  Those mean grown ups.  

-----------------
NJGIRL

Message posted by tmcnjgirl on September/16/2007 at 7:09am - IP Logged
tmcnjgirl
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
September/08/2007
7 Posts
  HI Ron.  Miss seeing you on the forum.  So far the Elijah Saw the wheel topic is still going.  You should come on and read it if you haven't already.  CC and Festus are hysterical.  I know you got a few one liners you could toss in.

-----------------
NJGIRL

Message posted by rwwllms on September/17/2007 at 11:28am - IP Logged
View rwwllms's Profile Search for other posts by rwwllms Quote rwwllms Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
rwwllms
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
September/11/2002
4813 Posts

I'm here and there. Lately I've been having just enough spare time to lurk and catch up but not enough time to come up with a post. As I just said in the Elijah thread, it's just normal life stuff. There are no problems.

I was going to try to get over to Peachtree Rock Sunday afternoon just be out and enjoy the nice weather we had this weekend but I couldn't find the time for that. If I do find the time I'll try and post that I'll be there the day before so that those of you who are in the area can come and try to find me.

Message posted by Sundance on September/17/2007 at 6:40pm - IP Logged
View Sundance's Profile Search for other posts by Sundance Visit Sundance's Homepage Quote Sundance Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Sundance
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
August/12/2007
40 Posts
I know how it is...life gets in the way. See you when we see you...we will leave the light on for ya.

-----------------
Sundance
Warlocks MC
Columbia SC

Message posted by rwwllms on September/18/2007 at 5:49am - IP Logged
View rwwllms's Profile Search for other posts by rwwllms Quote rwwllms Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
rwwllms
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
September/11/2002
4813 Posts

Y'all do know that you don't have to just use this forum. Please feel free to come and join us over in the The Lounge forum. I could use some more Southerners over there. I'm outnumbered by Damn Yankees and Damn Furriners.

yes, yes, I know how to spell 'foreigners', just having some fun, and don't worry Jersey Girl, you're okay for a Yankee

Message posted by tmcnjgirl on September/18/2007 at 8:25pm - IP Logged
tmcnjgirl
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
September/08/2007
7 Posts

Actually I prefer the Mets.

Get it Yankees, Mets.  Sorry I had to do that.  It's good to have you back.  Now if we can just track down Vanessa and Stacey we'll have everyone here.

-----------------
NJGIRL

Message posted by rwwllms on September/19/2007 at 12:25pm - IP Logged
rwwllms
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
September/11/2002
4813 Posts

I know you're not really sorry. At least I never am when I make a funny. I never really left but thanks anyway.

Message posted by Archangel0103 on October/09/2007 at 10:31am - IP Logged
View Archangel0103's Profile Search for other posts by Archangel0103 Quote Archangel0103 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Archangel0103
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/13/2004
1497 Posts
Yeah, C'mon over!  we don't bite...hard.  Actually, our discussions soud downright tame compared to what you're saying goes on over on Topix. 

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register