click to vote for us
vote weekly!
Ulrich and Helva's Cards Homepage Ulrich and Helva's Cards Homepage
AuctionSniper.com - AuctionSniper:  Your eBay sniping solution.

Locations of visitors to this page

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  The Lounge

Subject Topic: Lonely Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by bobf on March/26/2013 at 6:56pm - IP Logged
View bobf's Profile Search for other posts by bobf Quote bobf Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
bobf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/11/2004
2138 Posts
Pretty lonely here anymore. No new no old just nothing. Sad to see things end so lonely.

Where did everyone go. Ron was once always present to correspond.   There were others too that would drop in and say hello. Have they all been put in jail for being naughty?

Well, I will be surprised if anyone bothers to post here.

Message posted by Homer6 on April/24/2013 at 9:56pm - IP Logged
View Homer6's Profile Search for other posts by Homer6 Quote Homer6 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Homer6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/08/2004
3843 Posts
I'm still around, just don't watch this site as I once did. Seems it just you and me, and you said you don't visit all that often anymore.

First mm, the Kiss, then Ron and Princess left in that order. No reason given, though we knew mm was trying to get her home built. Ah well, maybe some day we'll hear from them.

-----------------
If you worry about tomorrow, you'll forget to live today.

Message posted by bobf on May/01/2013 at 7:06pm - IP Logged
View bobf's Profile Search for other posts by bobf Quote bobf Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
bobf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/11/2004
2138 Posts
Well Homer, I don't either. But still look in frequently.

Last I heard from Ron was an email where he said he and Princess were heading toward Texas for a wedding. Ron also mentioned the possibility of looking for a job in Texas. Maybe they both got jobs and they are doing much better now

Yep, it would be nice if they all came back for a hello and talk.

Message posted by Homer6 on May/01/2013 at 10:31pm - IP Logged
View Homer6's Profile Search for other posts by Homer6 Quote Homer6 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Homer6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/08/2004
3843 Posts
Both going to a wedding in Texas is news to me, or Ron looking for a job in Texas. I heard on the news, some time ago, people were leaving California for Texas because job opportunities were more plentiful. Perhaps they heard that as well.

It could be many do come back to lurk, not having anything to say. But hearing how everyone is doing would be nice.

-----------------

Message posted by bobf on September/15/2013 at 9:04am - IP Logged
bobf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/11/2004
2138 Posts
OK all you lurkers.   Time to drop in you must have time to drop a note.

How are things in Australia, or Texas, or where ever you may be these days?

I am now over 80, still have the games but not using them much as my new computers really don't like them, and I am too lazy to download adapting files and playing with the contents of my computer. I kept one of my older desk top PC's so if I really get the craze to play, I can and will.

Love to hear from some of the old game gang.

Message posted by Homer6 on September/20/2013 at 11:05am - IP Logged
Homer6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/08/2004
3843 Posts
Hey Bob, good to see you still helping to keep the trees alive.

Yeah, newer computers don't think much of older games, without a bit of tweaking. And sometimes not even then.

It would be nice to know what others are doing, even if just to say hi.

-----------------

Message posted by bobf on September/26/2013 at 7:44pm - IP Logged
bobf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/11/2004
2138 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Homer6 on May/01/2013
Both going to a wedding in Texas is news to me, or Ron looking for a job in Texas. I heard on the news, some time ago, people were leaving California for Texas because job opportunities were more plentiful. Perhaps they heard that as well.

It could be many do come back to lurk, not having anything to say. But hearing how everyone is doing would be nice.

Well Homer, my post was not very clear. What he said was they were going to Texas to attend a wedding for one of Princess's sisters. At least that is what I remember.

Message posted by Homer6 on September/29/2013 at 9:56pm - IP Logged
Homer6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/08/2004
3843 Posts
Ah, ok, bob. But any new news is news to me since I don't hear from anyone.

Hope as is well with you, I'm still helping to keep trees alive.

-----------------

Message posted by bobf on October/31/2013 at 6:53am - IP Logged
bobf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/11/2004
2138 Posts
Tonight is the big night. If you go out and ring door bells you may come home with lots of candy.

Message posted by Homer6 on October/31/2013 at 9:12am - IP Logged
Homer6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
United States
March/08/2004
3843 Posts
In most cases that's true, bob, but if someone gets energetic it could be popcorn balls or candy apples. Or, something not edible but useful.

-----------------